What is Far Infrared Sauna Heater Technology
Infrared light is part of the Sun's invisible spectrum of light. The benefits of Far-infrared light are manifested in its ability to penetrate the human tissue. Infrared heater technology uses these Far-infrared light characteristics to provide you with several healthful benefits. The experience of a Far infrared sauna is akin to sunbathing, which gives you the radiant beauty that is all your own. The Far-infrared heat (Far-infrared light waves) penetrates your skin, giving you that wonderful natural warmth. Unlike sunbathing, you can relax in a Far infrared sauna for hours and it will never cause your skin to burn. Infrared heater technology is completely healthy and safe for all living things. We believe our Far infrared sauna's benefits speak for themselves.
The infrared is divided into 3 segments by wavelengths, measured in microns; 0.76~1.5 microns-near;1.5~5.6 microns-middle;5.6~1000 microns-far infrared. Among these segments, only far infrared penetrates organic substances such as the human body two to three inches so that the warming effect is very uniform.
Infrared heater technology is completely healthy and safe for all living things.
The benefits of far infrared to us
Chinese Studies Report Positive Effects of Infrared Heat
Researchers report over 90 percent success in a summary of Chinese studies that assessed the effects of infrared heat therapy on:
•Soft tissue injury
•Periarthritis of the shoulder
•Pain during menstruation
•Eczema with infection
•Facial paralysis (Bell's Palsy)
•Frostbite with inflammation
Besides, Here are some general of the Far Infrared sauna's advantages:
1. Reduces Stress - Infrared heat therapy loosens muscles and relaxes the body prior to a massage. Many massage therapists use infrared heat to provide much more thorough and effective treatment.
2. Benefit your Skin - Infrared heat improves circulation, expels dirt chemicals and removes dead cells from surface of skin. All of these benefits lead to a softer and firm complexion. Reduces wrinkle associated with aging.
3. Expel Toxins - Detoxification. Toxins such as sodium, alcohol, nicotine, carcinogenic heavy metals (cadmium, lead, zinc, nickel) and mercury accumulate in the body during modern daily life. Infrared heat therapy stimulates the sweat glands to cleanse and detoxify skin.
4. Pain Relief - FIR heat relieves pain by expanding blood vessels and increasing circulation. Better circulation allows more oxygen to reach injured areas of the body and helps reduce pain and speed up the healing process. Many people use FIR heat as a successful treatment for arthritis, muscle spasms and rheumatism.
5. Control weight - Perspiring is part of the complex thermoregulatory process of the body that increases the heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate. The process requires a large amount of the energy and reduces excess moisture, salt and subcutaneous fat. Fat becomes soluble water at 42¡æ when body sweats out fats and toxins.
6. Improve immune system -During a fever, the body heats up to eliminate viruses and attack foreign agents. Subsequently, the body wards off invading organisms much more easily because the immune system is activated consistently by the "artificial fever". Recent studies also show that colds and flu-like illnesses are reduced dramatically if treated in the early stages with FIR heat therapy.
7. Provide the same effects of exercise - The heart receives a workout similar to a 20-30 minute FIR sauna session and the body perspires the same amount as a 6 mile run. Infrared saunas are perfect for those who do not have time for regular exercise or suffer from injuries that inhibit for rigorous activity.
How safe is it?
One of Far-Infrared light's characteristics is the ability to easily penetrate human tissue. When this happens, it creates a natural resonance, which has many beneficial properties. The Far-Infrared heat (Far-infrared light waves) penetrates your skin, giving you that wonderful natural warmth. Far-infrared heating is used in hospitals to warm newborn infants.
How dose it work?
Hotwind far infrared sauna is an integrated,multi-functional and deluxe facility for medicare and recreation,which incorporates the advantages of both sunlight bathand sauna all in one.The far infrared ray is its major en-ergy.The wavelength of far infrared ray is 5.6-15 which close to the body's own radial that can be absorbed easily.The far infrared ray can penetrates 40mm deep into human skins,so the recipient could receive and infrared massage, making cell tissues resonant,accelerate blood circulation and eliminate the impurities,result in bothbio-thermal effect and physical effect.Thus,health will be improved.